Friday, September 10, 2010

Wild and Crazy Nights

So it occured to me tonight that I only have two Friday nights left in my 20's. It was a profound moment. Especially because I came to this realization minutes after excitedly telling my husband that he should go look at the laundry room I had just cleaned out. And the kitchen that I bleached from top cabinet to hard to reach baseboards. I suppose this is the moment when you know that you are officially old. Who needs dinner and a movie or a night out with friends when you can organize the laundry room???? I am just so excited that after feeling like a sedated turtle for the last week, I got a spurt of energy and motivation that came out of nowhere and shocked us all. It has to be my vitamins. :)



Isn't that the truth? I know I've never looked cuter than I did tonight in my yoga pants, ponytail and make-up free face! He forgot to mention how intoxicating the smell of bleach is!

Josh started asking me today what I want to do for my birthday. I honestly don't know. I'm really hoping next week will go better than the last few and I will be motivated to experience social interaction again. I just thought I would pass on this little tip to Josh: ALL OF THESE WOULD MAKE ME CRY!!



Just sayin'!!!!

I was thinking the other day that I really need to work on a new fall fashion 2010 blog. Because I know that this one made all of you more confident in your fashion choices. :) I haven't had the time to do proper research, but I did come across this amazing piece of fashion and I am totally asking for it for my birthday.



Isn't that fabulous???? Do all the Moms out there see the functionality of this skirt?  Transitions right from  church service to "Come on children, pull up a chair."  So perfect. I am going to start looking for a blouse to go with it full of pockets to keep condiments and Capri Suns.

Yes, I better enjoy these wild, crazy  nights in my 20's while they last.......

1 comment:

Karen said...

Darn. If I had know you wanted that table skirt thing I would have gotten one for you. They are all the rage here. (My dad could probably make one...) :)