Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Here's Your Sign

Apparently my listening skills need a little work. My daughter has taken to communicating with me by marker board. Actually, it's our calendar, which you will soon see and understand why we never have a clue what is going on or where we should be.



I guess she took me literally when I told her I did not want to "hear" her ask me one more time.

This is my favorite.


Only my child would beg to clean. Is she weird or what?

Over the weekend she progressed to story writing. I tried to encourage her to capture her thoughts on paper, as it would be nice to like, know what the date is and stuff like that. But, our calendar is more fun I suppose.



I'm not sure if you can read it, but it is a love story about a girl and her dog. Me and Softie. Or Softey. We haven't written it the same way twice.
You can see from this pic from early puppy love days that I was in fact smitten. I can see where Sarah developed this story from. HOWEVER, as is the case in so many once awesome relationships like Brad and Jennifer or Britney Spears and Keven Federline, as time wanes on, you lose that lovin' feeling. Like, when they start chewing up your carpet. And peeing on it. And eating enough food to nourish a small country. Um, I'm talking about the puppy here. At least we'll always have our story......

1 comment:

Melody said...

too cute! are we fb friends? We need to be ...you gotta go see our puppy video we just posted. It's pretty crazy...dog gets clotheslined by the couch and it's really sad but hilarious. She's fine and all. Love your puppy!