Thursday, July 15, 2010

13 Things That Made Me Happy Today!

1. I got to start my day by giving Sarah a present. Fun!

2. It was day 4 of dance camp and I was still walking.

3. We started our stretching with the peanut butter and jelly song. Really fast, really silly. I was actin' a fool. But it was fun!

4. We finished learning all of the dances today so tomorrow will just be practicing for the show.

5. I kinda sorta maybe feel like I'm starting to figure out what I'm doing.

6. I didn't drop my lunch on the floor today. (I totally did yesterday. In case you are feeling embarrassed for me, I go home for lunch. :)

7. Eli is feeling all better!

8. I watched 5 and 6 year old girls do dance steps they couldn't do on Monday.

9. During a break I listened to a conversation between little girls about how much they love their daddies. One said, "My Mama thinks I'm a Mama's girl, but I'm really a Daddy's girl."  :)

10. I got to see the smile on Sarah's face when 20 girls sang Happy Birthday to her!

11. When I got home I bent down to pick up something and I didn't cry out in pain!!!!!

12. Sarah had a present waiting from one of our church members and part of it was a scarf. In typical Sarah fashion, she had to get all dolled up for her birthday dinner.


13. The restaurant Sarah picked just happened to have a live Mariachi band playing tonight and they sang Happy Birthday to her!

I hope you have all had a great day! What made you happy today?

4 comments:

Kim said...

We started packing...and I realized that it IS possible to fit 4 people's stuff into 7 bags that are only 62 linear inches. :D (It's the little things at this point!!)

Cathy Lewis said...

1. pedicure and lunch with my daughter---we never get time for just us---it was awesome.
2. listening to Cooper and Camber share the gospel with Great Grandmother by using the Evanga-cube
3. having Jonathan and Adam mow grass for me, cook supper (even if it was only hot dogs and tater tots)
4.having time to cut, color and frost my hair
5.and even in the craziness/circus that is our house, I am thankful that our whole family is under one roof---for right now, as it will all to soon end...and I will be sad

Amber said...

When I came home from work and my joys told me how much they missed me!!! LOVED IT!!!!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.