Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nine Years Ago Today

Nine years ago today, I was getting into this dress....



Putting on this necklace....

Being cooled by the girl flower....


9 years ago today, my Daddy was walking me down the aisle....


And you were waiting....


9 years ago today, we said our vows...


You sang a song, we lit some candles, said our prayers, and shared our first Lord's Supper....


Then we kissed a lot!!!


9 years ago today, we walked out of the church as Mr. and Mrs.!


We danced a dance....


We acted silly...


We ran through bubbles....


We drove off into the sunset...


And lived happily ever after....

5 comments:

Cathy Lewis said...

that is so sweet...you have a beautiful family and are blessed beyond words...

Amber said...

that was so simple and yet so sweet! I love it! Happy Anniversary again :)

patty said...

Beautiful!! Happy Anniversary....hope Josh enjoys his present...you know the one I'm talking about :0)

Emily :) said...

Thank you everyone! Patty!!!!!! LOL. Josh took his turn turning 85 shades of red when I told him about that comment. Hahaha!!

Lori said...

Loved this! I think your dress is almost exactly like mine was! You looked beautiful!