Thursday, June 17, 2010

While They Were Sleeping....

As I sit on the couch tonight watching reruns of one of my favorite shows, I am blissfully happy. After an extremely busy week and a half, tonight is the first time since, um, I can't remember, that I have NOTHING planned for tomorrow. I will be waiting for the air conditioner guy. That is it. And it is my excuse to not leave my house. Which is good because I need to do a 26 hour laundry marathon. And I am excited about hanging out at my house doing laundry. Who knew that day would come? 

Another reason I am so happy is that everybody in my house is sleeping. Don't get me wrong, I like the people in my house when they are awake too, but there is just something extra sweet when they are sleeping. Let me show you....















I hope you are all having sweet dreams. If you need me tomorrow, I'll be at home. Doing laundry. Or playing with puppies.

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety."

                                                                            ~Psalm 4:8

3 comments:

Lori said...

When your three kids are asleep, they look just alike!! Crazy how much they resemble each other in that picture!

What show are you watching?? You just left us hanging there:)

Karen said...

I was wondering the same thing...

Melody said...

Ohhh....sooo cute!!!