Sunday, October 24, 2010

On This Sunday Night

On this Sunday night-

*I'm listening to my hubby laugh at a movie and thinking his laugh is one of my favorite sounds
*I'm missing my Daddy
*I'm thinking anyone who doesn't think Halloween is evil never had to take 3 kids shopping for costumes
*I'm stuffed because I've eaten more food in the last few days than I've eaten in the last few months. What is up with that?
*I'm encouraging my 3 year old to get in bed and reassuring her as she asks, "Jesus likes me, right?"
*I'm thinking I must not realize how much I end sentences by asking, "right?"
*I feel loved.
*I feel anxious and excited about the week to come
*I have a list a mile long of things I need to do
*I'm looking forward to baby-sitting an 18 month old tomorrow so I have an excuse to put them all off another day  :)
*I'm discouraged and encouraged all at the same time
*I'm wondering why I'm sharing all of this. Maybe you are too....

What are you up to on this Sunday night?

5 comments:

Ann poyer said...

I'm scrap booking this weekends events so I can savor them a moment longer
I'm stopping every few minutes and answering the call of "mommy!"
I'm worried it's going to be a rough night since ash napped until 6:30
I'm pretending to care about the score of the Vikings/packers game because for some reason it means something to the Bears and therefore my husband.
I'm very excited that my mom will be here soon even though it really is 3 weeks away still.
I'm very nervous because my mom is coming up so I can have my gallbladder removed
I am very very sick to my stomach about bills, more than I have ever been before.
I'm relieved I was able to return a few things to save a little money
I'm apprehensive about our new pastor. For the first time in my life I have a church home I love and although I know this is what is supposed to happen it makes me nervous.
I'm hoping I didn't offend you with the last statement being on the other side.

Emily :) said...

Ann, you didn't offend me, but I will definitely be praying for you and your new pastor and his family. It's a big transition for everybody!! Also praying for your surgery and so glad your Mom will be there to help you out. I had my gallbladder out when Sarah was 8 months old and it made me feel sooo much better.

I hope you have a great week and feel a sense of peace about your surgery, finances and your new pastor!

Lauran said...

I'm still up because I'm jacked up on Sugar. That durn Candy Corn Bark! :)

Honestly, my little one is asleep & Richard is zoned out in front of the TV and I'm just soaking up the last quiet moments of my Sunday night before my busy week begins. I'm reading the blogs of the people I adore and trying *not* to think about the laundry I didn't finish or the big to-do list waiting for me at work in the morning... which is easy to do when I've got cuteness like "Jesus likes me, right?" to brighten my night. lol *hugs*

patty said...

Laughing about taking the kids to shop for costumes! I remember those days...yuck....always so stressful for me. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, I've been zoned out recently what with all the band goings-on!
I hope your week is amazing...pray for us Saturday, the kids are bound to be nervous.

Lori said...

I'm actually really apprehensive and excited at the same time about this week too!! I loved reading your last two blog posts! You just own me with your humor sometimes!! :)