Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Night in My Kitchen

After letting the world know about The PLAN I have had several requests for the recipe for Crescent Italiano. I really hate to give it out and let everyone know how easy it is but Eli says "Jesus likes for us to share". I have to tell you that I've been making it so long that I can't always tell you exact amounts of things. I always say if you like something, put as much as you want in there!! (Hence my need for The PLAN). Here goes:

1 lb. of hamburger meat
2 cans of crescent rolls (I use the reduced fat ones to make me feel better and they taste the same)
1 large can of tomato sauce
1 can of mushrooms (I use 2)
Sour Cream (of course!)
Shredded cheese (People will eat ANYTHING with melted cheese on top)
Italian seasoning

Brown hamburger meat and drain, add tomato sauce and mushrooms and simmer.
Mix sour cream and Italian seasoning and spread on uncooked crescent rolls.
Pour hamburger mixture in casserole dish and cover with cheese.
Place rolled crescent rolls on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes (or however long it takes the rolls to get done in your oven.)
That's it! So easy I can do it!

Before I go I must recommend my cooking music. If this don't get you dancing in the kitchen ....you might be Baptist. Ha! Just kidding!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRayKxgePQI

Oh yes, it helps if you leave some of the mushrooms in the cans for the starving, swarming masses of little people helping you. :)

No comments: