Thursday, April 30, 2009

What do YOU think?

Okay. Since I have shared my cake making snafus (as my dad would say) I thought that I would invite you along for the adventure of choosing a cake for Eli's upcoming birthday. Now, I really need feedback here. This will be a rocket themed party (his final answer after considering an alligator party, a race car party, a pirate party, and a tractor party).




Now...these are the questions I need you to consider.
1. Which of these cakes would I end up throwing across the room before it is all done?
2. Which cake caused Josh to give me the "yeah right" look?
3. Which cake would you look at (especially after I made it) and say "What the heck is that?"
4. How many attempts would each of these cakes take?
5. How in the world do you make these anyway?
6. How many trips to and from the Pig (30 minute drive) could I make that would equal the same amount of time it would take to make one of these?
7. Are any of these even that cute?


Okay, your turn to weigh in. Let me know what you think!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Ummmmm....Em.....do ya want me to come to Mississippi?? :D

Lori said...

Oh my stars (ha ha, get it?), they all look sooo hard to me. Just going by looks, I like the one with the 4 on it the best, but they are all very cute. If you can make any of those, you can make my child's cake next year:)

Rockets is a GREAT THEME!! How sweet of you to let your chid actually pick his theme:)

Karen said...

I like the one with the 4. I would take the easy way out and call either Rosalie's Bakery or Kings Bakery in Meridian. That said...if you make any of those cakes may I be the first to offer my congratulations on your new home-based cake decorating business. I can't even write Happy Birthday on a cake so there is no way I would try to do something like that, but more power to ya! (you won't know 'till you try!)