Sunday, April 5, 2009

We're BAAACCCKKK!!!!

Me and my little baseball player!







Are they cute or what?








Okay, so probably you didn't even notice I was gone. But Josh and I finally got our honeymoon this last week, almost 8 years and 3 kids later! It was FABULOUS! I am planning to write all about it in an epic mini-series of blogs. I have so much to say and so few people who will even care! :) But...I'm tired. Josh and I drove 12 hours Thursday from Pigeon Forge, TN to Panama City to get the kids. Then we drove 6 hours home Friday. We got home just in time to pick up t-ball uniforms and meet parents at a gas station in Louin to hand them out. That night we had to drive another hour (there and back) to find Eli cleats because we had had no luck up to that point. Luckily we got the last pair in his size!! As I was getting out of the bath tub later Sarah threw open the bathroom door and scared the mess out of me! She was projectile vomiting. At least she made it into the bathroom. This morning we were up bright and early to be at the ball field for Eli's first game. I will leave you with some pics from the game. Enjoy!

The lion wanted to go to the ballgame. :)








2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness... I could eat that kiddo up he's so cute!! You and he have the same exact smile in that first pic - too cute:) Can't wait to hear more about the trip but it sounds like you need to sleep for about a week before that!

Karen said...

Totally adorable! I am going to get on Facebook tomorrow and look at all the pictures when I have internet access that is not as slow as Christmas! Can't wait to hear all about it. GO ELI!!!