Wednesday, June 10, 2009

For the Love of Ninja Turtles

Yesterday was a special day. My baby brother turned 22. I won't tell you how old that makes me. I felt that this special day would not be complete if I did not humiliate him by posting old pictures on my blog. :)


Philip, also known as Philzy Baby, came into the Strickland household when I was 7. He was MY baby! He was (and still is) just pure sweetness. He was one of those babies that would wake up and just play quietly in his crib until everybody else was up.



Philip taught me a love for Ninja Turtles and Hot Wheels and I tried to pass down my love for dressing up in dance costumes. It didn't stick. :)


I am so proud of my Philzy Baby and the awesome man he has become. He is a great uncle, a caring son, and a thoughtful brother. And yes, ladies, he is single, but you do NOT want to cross me and Jenny!!!!!!!!



Hope this is your best year yet Phil!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Awwww....Happy Birthday Philip!