Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Statistically speaking....

I'm weird. I know this isn't news to those of you who know me, but now I have proof. I took this personality test and turns out my personality type makes up only 1% of the population. So, now I know that all those times I've wondered what was wrong with everybody else, it was me!! :) This was really funny to me because yesterday I had to call the After Hours Clinic and have them change my medicine because I was having a negative side effect and guess what? It's a side effect that only 1% of people experience! As always, my favorite question, what are the odds? I do have to say that I am thankful to be in that 1% of people because we have Sarah becuase I am in that 1%!!!!!!

If you also are avoiding laundry or any other productive work, here is the test. You should take it too. I would love to know your results. But...if you are also in that 1% I may become a little suspicious! :)

5 comments:

Kim said...

...I took it and I'm a Guardian...40-45% of the population...I think it's just because I'm type A, bossy, and say EXACTLY what I think.

I think that you fall with so few of the population because you're genuinely nice :D

Karen said...

I'm a Guardian. I was kinda suprised, but reading the summary it sounds about right. 40-45% hmmm... BTW - Kim, I am so not Type A, but the complete opposite -funny that we both turned out Guardian.

1% Emily! You should feel honored.

Emily :) said...

That is funny, y'all do have completely different personalities! But I love you both! God knew I would need some guardian friends to watch over me while I live in my dream world. :)

III said...

Guardian (SJ... whatever that means)

Looks like it's common :)

Lori said...

Another guardian... I'm beginning to wonder if there is another category:)