Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Love....






In case you were wondering, Josh, Eli said his favorite thing to do with you is play ball. Sarah said her favorite time was going shopping with you for my Mother's Day present. Feel free to take her shopping for me anytime. :) Kate said, "zidhwldhoedlshd". I'm pretty sure she said football somewhere in there, but I'm not positive. :)



I just thought that in honor of Father's Day I would tell you what I love about you. Here goes.



I love that you are the most infintely patient person I have ever met in my entire life.



I love that while many dads would tell their kids to be quiet and leave them alone, you entertain conversations such as "Is there such a thing as dogfish? What about monkeyfish? Roosterfish? Elephantfish?"

I love that you get on the floor and our kids climb all over you.


I love that you change dirty diapers. A lot. :)




I love you are never too busy for us.



I love that you always know where the lion is.



I love that you are really, really, really ridiculously good looking, especially since two of our children are your clones. :)



I love how much our kids love you and that the daddy they see preaching in the pulpit is the same daddy they see at home everyday.



Mostly, I just love you!!!!!!!



Happy Father's Day Josh and thank you for giving me 3 of my most favoritest people!



1 comment:

III said...

That was really sweet. I'll bet that made Josh's month.