* First, I love this new nail polish line by CVS called Confetti. All of the polishes are like, a $1.99 and tonight I found my favorite color, "Dressed to the 9's".
* I cannot wait to see how this new nail polish goes with these new lyrical shoes I just ordered. I am teaching a lyrical class this year and it is my FAVORITE. Lyrical is my thang. Hip Hop: not my thang. Lyrical: totally my thang.
Aren't they purty? I mean seriously, how many people get to buy shoes for work that have butterflies and bling bling? P.S. Those are not my feet. I'll spare you that shot.
* One more thing with feet. I also just got Heel Tastic for my achy, breaky feet and it is awesome! Y'all know I'm a sucker for As Seen on TV stuff, but I think this is actually gonna work.
* I am attempting to get back on the wagon with my diet. I don't know that I will be able to totally give up caffeine again, but I am trying to really cut back. I discovered Honest Tea the last time when I was being really super good and fell in love with the Black Forest Berry and the fact that it comes in glass bottles I can save and reuse. The Pig stopped carrying it not long after I discovered it (boo), but recently they started carrying it again. Yay! It doesn't taste anything like the sweet tea I make, but it just has a really refreshing taste.
* I'm lovin' that Kate has started singing "Ipsy Dipsy Spider" and that tonight she said she wanted Jesus in her heart. I REALLY loved hearing all 3 of my babies singing "Jesus Loves Me" in the playroom last night.
* I love giraffes and today I got to feed one.
* I love that my girls FINALLY cleaned their bedroom. I did the ugly cry in a happy way and told Sarah how proud I am of her.Y'all just don't know what that room looked like. It left me in sobbing fits for days declaring how I have failed as a mother and thanking God that my daughters are pretty since they would obviously never get a husband based on their domestic skills. Anyway, I am seriously loving that it is clean!
* I loved reading Jacqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with John F. Kennedy and am so thankful you can download it on Kindle for $9.99. I've had an infatuation with Jacqueline Kennedy since 3rd grade when I read a biography about her, Some of this was hard for me to follow because I don't know my people in history very well, but it sparked my interest and made me want to learn more about that time in history and even led to me watching a documentary on the Cuban missile crisis. My Dad would be so proud. :)
* I love that God is answering prayers and working in people's lives in ways that make me say, "Yep, that can only be God."
* I loved this post by my friend, Lori, and feel overwhelmed with a need to be a more faithful prayer warrior. I'll start by saying this prayer for you, one that I love from Philippians:
9 And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, 10 that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, 11 being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.Philippians 1:9-10
What did you love this week?