Thursday, August 12, 2010

So Many Firsts

Kate's First Packpack



First Time Using Raincoats (Please note that the object in Kate's hand is....our doorknob)


First time my child (who had just announced it would be totally embarrassing to have to wear glasses at school) wore her sunglasses from the Dr's office while sitting inside a restaurant



First time I've ever witnessed an immediate sugar high....





And crash....

I think this was the first time Dandy had been to a Mexican restaurant. He kept asking Eli if he could order a chili dog.


Of course we can't forget the first day of school!



The kids had a blast. Eli loves P.E. He told me he kept passing all of the other boys. Sarah said that when she was running 20 laps (do you think she may have inherited her mother's gift for exaggeration?) that she was "thinkin' I'm gonna tell my Mama I don't ever wanna come back to this school again."  Bless it, she's my child. Sweet thang perservered and she's gone back every day with bells on.  :)

Kate's first pair of dance shoes......

Monday will be her first dance class as well as my first "real" class as a teacher. 3-4 year old ballet/tap/tumbling. If all I accomplish is some really cute pics of her in her dance get up, that will be cool. If the rest is total chaos and pandemonium.....well.....that won't be a first!

1 comment:

Cathy Lewis said...

thanks for sharing...pics are priceless...