Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This Post is Brought To You By the Number 5

Little man, my favorite number has always been 5. When I played ball that was my number. When I had to pick a number 1-10 that was my number. And thanks to you, I have another reason to love the number 5. On 5/5/05 our family welcomed you into the world and today, you are 5!!!!!!

I always knew I was going to have an Eli. Don't ask me how, I just knew. And you have been everything I expected from a little boy. Fun, energetic, messy, sweaty, smart, busy and FUNNY!!! I never knew a little kid could be so witty, but you are! You are a mix of rough and tumble and sweet and sensitive. You are curious and attentive. You are definitely a little boy now and not a baby. But you still make my day when you wrap your skinny little arm around me and squeeze tight! :) You are just what this estrogen filled house needs and you rescue your Daddy from a complete takeover of hair products and nail polish.

Top 5 Things I Love About Eli:

1. Your infectious smile!
2. That 98% of your wardrobe is all the same color, but without fail you will dress yourself in the two most clashing pieces of clothes you own. :)
3. Your sweetness.
4. Your artistic abilities. You draw the coolest pictures and I LOVE the way you write your  name.
5. Your snuggliness. You are some kinda cuddly!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!!!!











5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Eli!

Carol said...

5 is truly a great number!!! He is precious...Happy Birthday Eli!!!

Amber said...

This was sweet! Happy Birthday Eli!!

Lori said...

What a great smile he has!! Happy Birthday to Eli!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday - a day late! Hope it was special!!