Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Life in a List

1. Contrary to popular belief, roast, cheesy potatoes and Sister Schubert rolls are NOT better than peanut butter on cheese crackers. That's what Kate says.

2. My hormones have gone C-ARAZY and they are taking me with them. I can't sleep at night and I often find myself sticking my head in the freezer. I am also a *tad* bit grumpy.

3. My hubby desperately wants a date with me this weekend. Well, that's what he's saying. I secretly think he might be planning to kidnap me and drop me off somewhere far, far away.

4. Daisy is very likely pregnant. I don't wanna talk about it.

5. Kate is all healed up (thank you Jesus!!!), but she doesn't know that. Josh has created wrestling moves to hold her down during changes. I'm not even kidding.

6. I finally hung a picture on the wall in our living room.

7. My kids new favorite game is "jail" and they often tell me that somebody is "callin' the law". I don't know what to make of this...

8. My life this week has been so dull that I took a pic of my kids eating sandwiches and was planning a whole blog about what you can learn about people's personalities based on how they make their sandwich....

Aren't you thankful for this list now????

3 comments:

III said...

Thanks for taking your angst & using it to make us all laugh. Wish I could do that as well as you manage to do.

Lori said...

I think I might have liked the post about sandwiches and personalities, but I can't imagine your life being boring!!

It sounds like you've moved your children into a great ministry field - what with all the law calling and jail time. We have a jail ministry at our church if you need any pointers:)

Katie said...

Gosh I miss you so much!!! :\