Monday, May 3, 2010

Let's Play!

Lori at The Foremans tagged me and I decided to play along. I would love to hear some of your answers to these questions too!

Three names I go by:


1. Emily

2. Mrs. Preacher

3. Mama


The jobs I have had:



1. legal assistant (me too Lori!!!)

2. hostess at Ruby Tuesday (my very first job) and the Treasure Ship.

3. social worker (me too again Lori!!!! :)



Three places I have lived:



1. Petal, Ms.

2. Jacksonville, Fl.

3. Panama City, Fl.



Three fave drinks:



1. Diet Coke

2. Diet Dr. Pepper

3. Smart Water (I promise it tastes better than any other water!)



Three TV shows I watch:



1. What Not To Wear (Someone PLEASE nominate me!!!!)

2. Drop Dead Diva

3. Castle (I would be looking forward to watching it tonight, but Josh has found a new show called "Southern Fried Sting" that I will be forced to watch instead. It's the country version of COPS. It makes us feel classy.)



Three places I have been:



1. Miami

2. Omaha, Nebraska

3. Kingman, Kansas (Bet nobody else has been there. :)



Three places I would like to visit:



1. Ireland

2. Greece

3. Australia



Three fave retro TV shows:



1. Designing Women

2. Golden Girls

3. Murder She Wrote



Three fave dishes:



1. Chicken Quesadillas

2. Sour Cream and Chive Fries (does that count as a dish???)

3. Broccoli and Cheese



Three things I am looking forward to:



1. My new niece's arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Eli's birthday party this weekend

3. A date night with my hubby Friday night. The WHOLE night!!!!



Three bloggy friends I am tagging:


1. Amber @ The Journey of A Mother's Heart

2. Melody @ Life is a Bowl of Wedgies

3. Cindi @ Musings From a Minister's Wife

4 comments:

Cindi Dailey said...

sour cream and chive fries from Wingos?

Emily :) said...

Definitely Wingos!!! Are there any other kind???? :)

Karen said...

Make Josh let you watch Castle!!! It's one of the best shows on!!

Lori said...

I used to LOVE The Treasure Ship - one of my best guy friends from high school got hypnotized there one night and it was so hilarious!! Is it still open?

Thanks for playing along!