Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Bizarre, the Unexplainable, and the Outakes

You may find this hard to believe, but I am feeling at a loss for words. This phenomenon is also known as EXHAUSTION!! We seem to have gone non-stop for the last few weeks. Between an out of town wedding, an out of town trip to the fair, an out of town trip to the Pumpkin Patch, and an out of town trip to my Mamaw's this weekend, I am wore slap out. Those things don't even include the IN town activities. I thought I would just show you some pics from these events, but as I browsed my photo albums I found myself bewildered and befuddled. Do you ever look back at pics you've taken and think, 'Huh???' Well, this post is dedicated to just those photos.
Just a cute Eli pic I hadn't posted

This is a pic I took the night of our high school reunion. After our night of bowling Josh and I decided to take advantage of having a sitter and the night all to ourselves. We went to Coram's and this is what we ordered at 1:00 in the morning. A pancake, a ribeye, and a piece of pie. Sometimes you just have cravings....


I think I may have this one framed. I just adore headless shots with dog food bowls, toys, and vacuums. Don't you?

What in tarnation, you ask, is this? Why, it is a picture of my favorite fall product taken on a piece of poster board with leaves. You see, I had totally planned a blog about my favorite fall things and have never posted it. Now, it is just really weird that I have this picture.




Pictures like this make me so proud of my teaching abilities.




This is the "library" my children created in the girl's bedroom. I was just so excited they hadn't pulled the mattresses off the bed to make a slide again.





Apparently Kate was ready to jump ship.




I could not even begin to explain this..........................................




Just what I wanted. A rock and an oatmeal cookie!!


My "homeys" Miss Montrose 2009. If she wins at the next level she *may* get to see her boyfriend Rebel. :)



She just flew in and man were her arms tired!!!!!!

I don't have the heart to tell her he's not real.......



Here's to hoping this next week makes sense!

No comments: