Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's the Thought That Counts?

*Yesterday was Sarah's Christmas party with her dance class. She reminded me of this little Christmas memory from last year. This is one thing I hope you DON'T get this Christmas season. :)

I know that I've been talking about Sarah a lot, but she continues to provide stories for me on a daily basis.

Yesterday was her Christmas party with her dance class and her teacher was so sweet. She gave all of the girls a present. They practiced for their upcoming Christmas recital and then pigged out and opened their presents. I went over to take Sarah her plate and reminded her to thank her teacher for her gift. Ms.Dana had given all the girls a Hannah Montana diary. Sarah smiled and nodded and said excitedly, "I got a diarrhea!"

Oh dear. I guess it's the thought that counts? :)

2 comments:

Cindi Dailey said...

HAHAHA...I remember you posting that last year! Thanks for the laugh!

Melody said...

That's hysterical!