* My week so far can be described in one word: LAZY. I seriously feel like I have been hit by a mac truck for some reason. Feel free to insert "You're not as young as you used to be" to remind me why the rush of activity over the last several months has left me feeling a little drained.
* Ever since the royal wedding I find myself thinking in a British accent. Has that happened to anybody else?
* Yesterday Eli told me it took two years and two months to build the "Awful Tower". :) He also told me about the restaurants inside of it. For some reason I didn't remember there were restaurants in the Eiffel Tower. I was sharing that with Josh and he said, "Yeah, don't you remember...." I just knew he was going to say, "Don't you remember from history class?" But no, he said, "Don't you remember from Rush Hour 3?" Yep, it's official. We are some very cultured people around here.......
* So, we have a problem with the neighborhood children getting on the roof of the church. Has anybody else had this problem? I didn't think so......
* Kate told me to put both hands on the wheel yesterday when I was changing the radio station. I don't know how I survived before I had a 3 year old to keep me in line.
*Every vase in my house is filled with fresh flowers and that makes me feel happy! :)
* Oh my goodness. Last night while Josh and I were sitting at the dining room table we heard a loud thud. We looked at each other and came to the same conclusion. We assumed a kid had thrown something at the window. I got up to investigate and it was a bird!! It had flown right into the window!!! I felt so bad. He died. :( I try to keep my windows as dirty as possible to avoid situations like this, but it just didn't help this time. I was worried Daisy was going to mess with it, but as I watched she just kept pushing on the bird's chest with her nose. It totally looked like she was trying to give it CPR. Such a distressing night. Glasses falling apart, birds flying into the window. I'm starting to feel like I'm in an Alford Hitchcock movie.
* Tomorrow my precious niece, Lyla, will be 1!! I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday I was thanking God for tow trucks and little girls..... :)
* My bestie, Karen, is coming to visit for the weekend and I am soooo excited!!!! I anticipate some really late night conversations and a much needed outing to a Mexican restaurant. Woo-hoo!!
I am so proud I am actually linking up this week while there is still some time left in Wednesday!! You should, too!!! Hop on over to Everyday The Wonderful Happens and link up!
P.S. All of the comments from my last Whatnot Wednesday have vanishesd. I have no idea what happened. I promise I did not delete them on purpose. I'm telling you, strange things are happening here.....