Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweet as Sugar

I've gone four weeks without sugar, y'all. I won't lie, I've had some temptation. We've had 2 church dinners with a table full of the best looking desserts you've ever seen. Last weekend Josh and I spent a night and a day teaching a youth group in a cabin that boasted a bonfire outside and a kitchen  counter full of marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers just begging me to make them a smore. But I didn't. And today, it's Valentine's Day. The national day of chocolate. It's all over my house. I'm staying strong. It helps that I have another kind of sweetness hanging around here.....

            (Daisy is hanging around because Kate had just popped a heart brownie in her mouth.)

Kate just told me, "Roses are red, violets are blue. Sugar is sweet and so are you."  And YOU my sweet babies!!

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your day is full of sweetness!

No comments: